The Toronto-Dominion Centre is proud to announce the achievement of LEED® Gold EB: O&M Gold certification for its landmark towers at 77 King Street West (TD North Tower) - the first of its kind presented by the Canada Green Building Council - and 79 Wellington Street West (TD South Tower).
TD Centre is also proud to announce that 100 Wellington Street West (TD West Tower) was the first office building in Toronto to be certified LEED® Gold EB: O&M Platinum.
This specific certification represents Cadillac Fairview's ongoing commitment to assess the environmental performance of our buildings, maximizing operational efficiency and minimizing environmental impacts. The Toronto-Dominion Centre has been a leading environmental steward and our commitment to sustainability is stronger than ever.
The LEED rating system includes:
- Whole-building cleaning and maintenance issues including chemical use
- Ongoing indoor air quality
- Energy efficiency
- Water efficiency
- Recycling programs and facilities
- Exterior maintenance programs
- System upgrades designed to meet green building energy, water, IAQ and lighting performance standards
Click here to learn more about TD Centre's commitment to Green.